Hyundai Service Near Houston
If you’ve been searching for high-quality yet affordable auto service near Houston, then you’ve come to the right place! We’re located in Spring, which is just a short drive away from the Houston area. And thanks to our rotating Hyundai service specials, the trip will be well worth it! Regardless of whether you need a routine oil change or larger car repairs, you can count on our team of expert Hyundai technicians to get your vehicle back on the road in no time. We hope you choose us as your Hyundai service center near Houston!
Auto Services Offered Near Houston, TX
Ready to schedule your next Hyundai service appointment near Houston? Our expert service technicians can handle everything from routine maintenance to complex auto repairs. Here are just some of the services we offer:
- Oil change
- Filter change
- Tire rotation and balance
- Tire alignment
- Battery check
- Brake inspection
- Brake pad replacement
- Fluid replacement
- Transmission flush
- Full vehicle diagnostic
- And much more
The next time you need vehicle service near Houston, there’s no need to look any further than North Freeway Hyundai. We always provide affordable car repairs in addition to top-level customer service.
Directions to Spring from Houston, TX
Ready to get a great deal on Hyundai service in the Houston area? Head over to North Freeway Hyundai in Spring at your convenience:
- Get on I-45 N
- Follow I-45 N to N Fwy Service Rd. Take exit 70A from I-45 N
- Merge onto N Fwy Service Rd.
- Arrive at 20440 Interstate 45 N., Spring, TX 77373
Things to Do in Houston, TX
Once your vehicle is back to peak performance, there’s no better time to explore all of the great things to do in Houston! Here are some of our favorite spots:
- Space Center Houston: Get a behind-the-scenes look at human space exploration by touring the Space Center Houston, which serves as the official visitor center of the NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston! There are more than 400 things to see and do, which includes the largest collections of spacesuits and Moon rocks on public display in the world.
- The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston: Located in the Houston Museum District, this is one of the largest museums in the United States. The permanent collection spans more than 6,000 years of history and includes roughly 70,000 pieces of artwork from six continents.
- Hermann Park: Hermann Park is a 445-acre urban park located at the southern end of the Museum District. You can enjoy the McGovern Centennial Gardens, Japanese Gardens, Railroad, or Pedal Boats while you’re here!