Hyundai Dealer Near Houston
If you’re looking for a dependable Hyundai dealer near Houston, there’s no need to look any further than North Freeway Hyundai. We’re located in Spring, which is just a quick trip from the Houston area. However, we think that the drive is well worth it! In addition to our extensive Hyundai inventory, we also offer an on-site finance department, a service center staffed with expert Hyundai technicians, and a parts department that always uses genuine Hyundai OEM parts. We would be honored to earn your business as your Hyundai dealer of choice in the Houston area.
Why Choose Us as Your Houston Area Hyundai Dealer?
Our Houston-area Hyundai dealership is your one-stop shop for all things automotive. In addition to counting on our friendly and knowledgeable staff, you can also benefit from our Shopper Assurance program, which offers:
- Transparent Pricing: Our up front pricing makes shopping stress-free.
- Flexible Test Drive: Bring your vehicle of choice to home or work to take a test drive through your Houston commute!
- Streamlined Purchase: Spend less time sitting at the dealership by reviewing vehicles and finance info online!
- 3-Day Worry-Free Exchange: Don’t love your new Hyundai? No problem. You can exchange your vehicle within the first few days if it’s not perfect for you.
We hope you choose us as your Hyundai dealer near Houston! Feel free to get in touch with our team if you have any further questions.
Directions to Houston from Spring, TX
In search of a car dealership that offers great deals and top-tier customer service? Then you’re in luck, because North Freeway Hyundai is just a short drive away from Houston! Here are the directions from Houston to Spring:
- Get on I-45 N
- Follow I-45 N to N Fwy Service Rd. Take exit 70A from I-45 N
- Merge onto N Fwy Service Rd.
- Arrive at 20440 Interstate 45 N., Spring, TX 77373
Things to Do in Houston, TX
While we are located in Spring, we’re quite familiar with the greater Houston area. After you drive home in your new Hyundai, check out some of our favorite things to do in Houston, TX!
- Cockrell Butterfly Center: Located in the Houston Museum of Natural Science, the Cockrell Butterfly garden houses hundreds of butterflies in a walk-through rainforest habitat.
- Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens: The former home of Houston philanthropist Ima Hogg, Bayou Bend houses a collection of decorative art, paintings, and furniture, in addition to beautiful grounds.
- Houston Arboretum & Nature Center: This non-profit arboretum and nature center is open daily and has free admission. In addition to plenty of trails where you can explore flora and fauna, the arboretum also offers a host of events and programs.
- Houston Zoo: An outing to the Houston Zoo is perfect for all ages! This 55-acre zoological park houses over 6,000 animals and 900 species.